30 March, 2006

Cold Turkey

Well, the children and I are off to visit my mother in Grenada for the next few weeks. (Have I mentioned this before? Maybe ten times over the last few days…)

After much reflection, I’ve decided to go down sans ordinateur! Oh lala, quelle horreur! Actually, I hope going cold turkey will re-establish a balance between my enthusiasm and obsession with blogging, bloglines and news sites (here and here), as well as free up some time to spend with the children or in quiet occupation.

I am bringing down some work: the rough London Live (the sequel to Sydney Soap) treatment, some topics for the Red Tent blog to write, and an ideas book to expand. All can be done on paper and then transferred onto a digital medium at a later point in time. Back to the basics, it’s going to be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment