13 January, 2007

Storytelling

Nature Girl created this comic this morning before breakfast. I was doing my normal slow read and a few cups of hot tea thing. Keeping her company, while the rest of the household slept. Since Nomad Son is still away on a skiing trip with his schoolmates, this translates into letting my dear Limpet snooze away for a while.
nonsense
I’ve been meaning to try and do some comic work for a while now. One of things that I promised myself this year was to try new software every few months (here). It makes a bit of that slow grey mass (my brain) move and make up a new type of story.

There is such interesting software available to tell stories with nowadays. It doesn’t matter is you want to create a story in the form of an audio file, podcast, slideshow (1 & 2), film, comic, scrapbook, or collage, the software is all out there waiting to be used.

And then there is also a wealth of stories or (audio) books available: here, here, here, here, here, and here, just for starters. This resurgence of folks telling stories is perhaps one of the principle reasons I am such an avid fan of Web 2.0.

Do any of you know more good storytelling sites?

No comments:

Post a Comment