12 September, 2007

Rhythm Of My Days

chair
I’ve been calling people, researching various sites, and working out financial details the last few days. Such activities tend to sap my energy. I’ve only been unemployed twice before for short periods of time. Yet, each time, I did fall into a dark hole.

Now that I am older and wiser (yeah sure), I am hoping to be more Zen about the circumstances. I woke up this morning and realised that I am succeeding only on the surface. Deep down there is a beast brewing.

Time to stop running and go slow. Time to find a quiet corner to sit and contemplate the rhythm of my days. Time to pay notice to the changing of the seasons. To do things I normally don’t have time to do.

1 comment:

  1. Being unemployed is deeply unsettling. I hope that you are able to make the best of it. (And find some fulfilling work soon.)

    ReplyDelete