18 September, 2007

Stay The Curse

waterlilies

My virtual fortune cookie today was

“Stay the Curse.”

Isn’t it lovely to know there is someone working at gadegetate, who used to write those poorly translated, incorrectly spelled, and grammatically incorrect fortune cookie sayings of old.

This is the first time I’ve noticed an error in my virtual fortune cookie saying. It made me lonely for those old sayings. Why doesn’t someone produce a virtual fortune cookie widget with all the kooky fortune cookie sayings?

Here is a list of a few the program could include. Wouldn’t one of these lighten up your day?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:54 am

    I got that fortune today and looked it up on the internet to see what it actually meant. I thought that I was the one who didn't get it, and fortune cookie was right! At which point did I start believing so strongly in my fortune cookie? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete