18 February, 2008

Reading A Good Book

typewriter

I met a high school teacher recently, who didn't know how to type capital letters, nor where the space key or enter key were. She said it was because she had never learned how to type in school. Kind of made me wonder where she has been the last twenty years, since typing classes have gone out of mode and the presence of PCs has become ubiquitous.

Lovely productive day at work. Time to cook dinner. Going to be a quiet night of feet-up-on-the-sofa and reading a good book.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I never learned to type either. I just started doing it, and once I realized that I was using only four of my fingers I started changing that. But I'm not typing as a typist. It is quite fast though, and I don't look at the keyboard much.

    ReplyDelete