23 April, 2008

Tempo, Timing, Timeless

time02

These last weeks have been ridiculously busy. New work contracts. A slew of social engagements. Instead of slowing down, things seem to be picking up. My question is whether it is at all possible to capture a sense of timelessness within this chaos?

It looks like I will be in Toronto at the end of next week. Do any of you live in or near Toronto? Can anyone recommend a nice cafe or a place to sit quietly and work/read in and around the Sunnybrook Hospital. I will be visiting my beloved uncle.

1 comment:

  1. I have a feeling that about everyone is speeding up at the moment. Even my students.

    I still believe that it is possible to step back a bit and focus on the moment. Yoga helps, and meditation helps, an writing. But I don't find it easy.

    ReplyDelete