25 December, 2008

Mood Booster



An old, but well worn Christmas song. Some of my childhood Christmases and all of my Christmases between the ages of 20 and 35 were spent in Grenada (the country of my heart). Maria of Letters from Grenada post today reminded me of all the wonderful Christmas songs I used to hear in the shops and on the radio.

"I want a piece of pork" was also one of my favourites. I know they are rather silly, but please listen to the text and let yourself float aways with the tide of silliness.



Christmas is officially over in our household. Phew! It was lovely, but I am so enjoying a few days off to do some work on various projects. Will let you know a bit more about them soon.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful!!!!!!! I love the Caribbean and Grenada is one of the places I would love to visit there. Maybe someday . . .

    Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:41 am

    Hey, thanks for the link love!
    Re: your comment on my post --> That song, *Santa's Looking for a Wife*, is still really popular. I hear it about three times a day, and I don't even listen to the radio that much. :)

    ReplyDelete