11 January, 2009

Seaspray still churning

sea spray

Been one of those weeks, where I definitely do not know what is up and what is down. Quite a few crises with colleagues, friends, and family.

We have this wonderful bay just around from where my mother lives called, Spray Bay. The bay is such that the waves coming in from the open Atlantic Ocean bound in like wild horses and churn up this massive spray. That's where I'm sitting at the moment, folks, or at least figuratively. I wish it was really there and this was not just a metaphor. Will be back as soon as I can whip the sand and sea spray off my glasses.

2 comments:

  1. One would think that crisis would be less after the beginning of a new year. I'm just emerging from December, and wanted to tell you that I'm still here, reading.
    Sitting on the beach looking at the waves seems like a great idea to me.

    ReplyDelete