11 October, 2009

Glitch in the Works

My computer (MacPro) is having serious problems these days. It all started last year about this time, when I spilled a glass of bitter lemon over the laptop. Miraculously, after some "blow drying it while turning it upside down" it continued to work, though admittedly with some serious hiccups. I've been keeping my fingers crossed that the sticky keyboard and the kaputt DVD player were the only bugs. But, some major glitches have occurred. Most notably, my dear Photoshop program is not working, and thus my work on Lost Luggage collages is going to have to wait. Sorry guys, will let you know if anything changes (i.e., I win a lottery and can afford to buy and new laptop).

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear. I am sorry. Mine was coffee.

    The main damage from my crisis was to the modem and battery. The latter no longer works, so I am always plugged in, and the former only works in very specific parts of the house. It's funny how I've got to used to it, but I know that at some point it's going to die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your laptop woes. I hope it doesn't completely quit on you.

    ReplyDelete