18 June, 2010

Special Times with Friends



Toronto has apparently experienced a fantastic warm and sunny spring. One of the funny things about this trip was the rainy cold weather I brought with me. Yet, the photos I took on the two or three good days seem to defy this impression that I gained as the Bringer of Bad Weather.

This trip was unique in the amount of time I spent walking and talking with friends. What a delight this was. Particularly, we walked through two neighbourhoods (Cabbage Town and Dundas/Bathhurst) I hadn't known before. We also went to museums and saw the normal tourists sites, but I didn't take any photos of these because there are much better ones to be found on Flickr or other photos sites.

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful shots full of colour, flowers and sunlight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely images and slide show presentation!

    I'm shocked to realize that I haven't been in Toronto in decades!

    ReplyDelete