31 October, 2010

Fossil Fabrication

suitcase_autmn

I'm still doing my best to create collages for my up-and-coming art exhibit titled "Woman on a Journey". It is a year's art exhibit, as well as a series of seminars all doing with journeys in diverse sense of the word.

I can not believe it is almost November and other than a rough outline of what we want to do, Nothing Has Been Done! I am beginning to panic.

Had a great time with this collage, once I discovered a fossil effect of the rock texture.

4 comments:

  1. This is really nice. You offer a nice meaty view here, and we can smile as we walk on to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this one of your best, Lia!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:29 pm

    Your own exhibition. How exciting! This is a lovely collage.

    ReplyDelete